Safe & Sound: Our New Protocols
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
· Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
· Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
· Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel's public spaces, including guests and associates.
· Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
· Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our pool.
Your Check-In/Check-Out Experience
· We are sanitizing all guest room key cards prior to placing them back into circulation
· Hand Sanitizing Stations: available upon entry to the deck, on the deck, and in the fitness center.
· A Warm Welcome: We've added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
· Everything You Need: We've supplied protective masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers to our front desk associates, and can provide the same to you, by request.
Your Guest Room Experience
You can bet we’re using the latest and greatest technology available to clean your guest room. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
· We sanitize each guest room with a RestorAir machine for 30 minutes in addition to deep cleaning.
· We've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of frequently touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
· We've self-imposed 72 hours of elapsed time between occupied rooms, and distancing our guests from one another by allowing at least one empty room between occupied rooms.
· We provide housekeeping in guest rooms only when requested.
· We've removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. paper, pens). These items are available by request.
Your Breakfast Experience
· We are providing a pre-package breakfast to go every morning
Your Pool Experience
· More room to bask in the sun. We’ll be spacing out pool furniture and cabanas to comply with social distancing mandates. Lounge chairs are sanitized after each use.
· Pool towels are individually wrapped in plastic with distribution controlled by attendant.
· Maximum of six (6) guests utilizing the pool at any given time to comply with social distancing mandates.
· Maximum of four (4) guests utilizing the jet spa at any given time to comply with social distancing mandates.
Your Fitness Experience
· Stay fit and safe. We’ll clean all surfaces and equipment thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants after each exercise session.
· Room to stretch. We’ll limit the number of guests permitted to use the fitness room to maximum of eight (8) guests allowed at any given time and providing ample space between fitness equipment.
· Equipment is sanitized after each use. Sanitizing wipes and individually wrapped water cups are available.
Our Activity Deck
· It is open daily from 8am – 6pm for access to the pool, jet spa, deck activities and fitness center. Our game room is still closed.
· Maximum of forty (40) guests allowed on the outside deck at any given time to comply with social distancing mandates.
· Activity equipment (mini-golf, shuffle, ping pong, etc., etc.) sanitized between use with distribution controlled by attendant.
Our Flexible Cancellation Policy and any other related travel information:
· Please read our latest travel updates [https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/travel-advisory]
We’ll stay informed, so you can feel good about staying with us.
We will continue to update protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new Holiday Inn Express Waikiki experience. We can’t wait to see you again.